A large part of Health 2.0’s conference programming consists of panels where speakers demo their technologies in 4-minute bursts with commentators reflecting on what was shown and how they believe it will fit into the health care landscape. We are looking for new, innovative technologies that can be demonstrated LIVE in 4 minutes. That means no PowerPoint and no video on stage.
At the HIMSS Thailand eHealth Summit, the theme for the showcase is Activating Patients, and we are looking for solutions that allow patients to monitor their conditions as well as improve their wellness.
Please be aware of the the application process: reviewing of applications will begin in Feb 2020, and applications will close 13 March 2020.
Submissions are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis and slots are filled based on the story we're trying to tell with each session and event.
General guidelines on our application process:
● If our team is interested in seeing a preview of your demo you will be contacted via emailed to arrange a 30 minute virtual demo via screen-share.
● After your preview our team will decide if your product fits our event criteria and narrative. Demos selected for the stage will be run through a strict (but fun!) virtual rehearsal process with our production team.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we receive hundreds of applications every year and we want to give each one the attention it deserves.
Benefits for Startups
● Full access to HIMSS Thailand eHealth Summit
● Maximum exposure to a highly relevant target audience
● Opportunity to engage with a panel of experts as well as potential investors
● Opportunity to be featured in HIMSS media and publications
● Inclusion in the HIMSS startup database for consideration to other global events
Please be informed that this information will be used by us and aspects of it may be shared with the public or our clients. Of course that's almost certainly a good thing for you (think investors, partners, etc.), but feel free to not tell us your deepest darkest secrets. Of course the more you can tell us the easier it'll be for us to promote and talk about you.