HIMSS-Elsevier Digital Healthcare Awards > Apply Now
The HIMSS-Elsevier Digital Healthcare Award aims to identify and recognize organizations in Asia Pacific that leverage health information technology to successfully improve quality of care and patient safety.
Who can apply
- Nominees are required to be baseline with HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). Nominees are required to achieve a minimum of Stage 2 on the HIMSS Analytics EMRAM scale. If your organization has not been assessed by HIMSS Analytics, please email Ms. Tina Hashim at Tina.Hashim@himssanalytics.org for evaluation.
- Application is open to all public and private healthcare organizations based in Asia Pacific.
How to apply in 2 easy steps
Step 1: Intent to Apply
Let us know! Send us an intent to apply notification with the following information:
- Name of your organization
- Primary and secondary points of contact (Name, email and phone)
- EMRAM score provided from HIMSS Analytics (if available)
- The award category that your organization would like to apply for
Step 2: Case Study
Tell us your story! The Award Committee is seeking your HIT "story." Using the case study submission template as a guide, tell us how you have overcome challenges and met objectives. Your story should include your metrics/data that demonstrate your outcomes to help others apply your best practice in their own organizations. Click to select the case study template belowOutstanding ICT Achievement Award >> Outstanding ICT Innovation Award >>
Monday, 6 June 2016
Deadline Extension: Friday, 24 June 2016